Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Maddie

Maddie is a beauty! What a fun and lovely shoot we had a few weeks ago near the Little Spokane River. There were so many little niche places to photograph in that it was hard to pick and choose. And Maddie was a perfect model! She did all the nice and silly poses I asked her to and looked beautiful the whole time. Thanks so much for a fun shoot, and for "taking two." Yes, to my shame I missed the first date, but the second day was much nicer and warmer:) Should a photographer admit to people something like that? Well, I did!
Here is a sample.





































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.