Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life is Golden

My friend Pranee has been talking to me about over exposing in my camera to get more pastel looking photos. We talk all the time about how to make our photography better and about new things we are learning and trying. Pranee is such an inspiration to me! So the other day, while the sun was setting I tried out a few of the exposure techniques we talked about. What do you think, Pranee?
Of course, I used my "cutest in the world" baby nephew as my subject. And some fun dogs that I am taking care of.






















1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa!

    I am friends with Jonathan and Nicole and saw their wedding photos and thought to write you and tell you that we'd love for you to do a shoot of our family!! We live in Spokane too but I didn't see anyplace to get in contact with you! We'd like to do something in April sometime.

    You can contact me through my blog or email. carneys4christ@yahoo.com

    Thanks!
    E.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.