Friday, February 5, 2010

Mountain Air

All winter I have been wanting to go up to Mt. Spokane, or any mountain really and see the lovely winter sights and snow. My good friend Kristen came home, so off on an adventure we went, with her parents. And good thing her Dad drove, or else we would have slid right off the mountain! Our goal was to snow-shoe, but when we got to our destination there was only an inch of snow. So it turned into a hike, and the inch of snow eventually turned into two feet of snow! But it was warm with a beautiful sight of fog gliding down the tall hills.











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.