Friday, February 5, 2010

Little Friends

Logan and Marcus are little friends who have spent much time together during their little lives. They look at each other and poke each other and giggle and smile together. They also cry together, feeling their fellow baby's pain. Logan loves to play with Marcus's toys and right when Marcus notices, that particular toy becomes Marcus's favorite... those scenarios have started off a few crying sessions...
They are both cute, good baby boys! And they are so fun to photograph, because Logan and Marcus both love to look at the camera with wonder!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.