Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun Times

Pranee, Malachi, Hannah, and Judah are one of my favorite families around! Hannah is always up to something. She is such a smart girl putting together puzzles and coloring with her three favorite colors in a notebook. She will easily grin if you mention Blues Clues, but Judah has a mind of his own. He will not smile for much, but when he does, it is like sunshine across his face.
Pranee is amazing at balancing being a photographer and being an attentive mother. She is honest and open in photography and her life. Malachi is a devoted father who is a strong support for his whole family.
It was so fun visiting you all and hanging out for awhile!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.