Monday, January 11, 2010

Justin & Kristen

I was just in the Spokane Bridal Festival over the weekend and realized I have mostly family portraits up on my blog... If you are looking for more of my wedding photography go to my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vanessa-Kay-Photography/84870891047?ref=ts

I second shot with Kaarin in November and thought it was about time I put these images up. It was a lovely wedding on a beautiful fall day and since we were in Tacoma the trees still had golden leaves clinging to their branches. Justin is a guy who loves to laugh and and Kristen is gentle and sweet. Their wedding day reflected both their personalities with lots of joy and funny moments!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.