Monday, April 4, 2011

Just a Sneak

I second shot with my great friend Cara yesterday at a very lovely wedding. The ceremony started at 6:30, giving the bride, Johanna, and the groom, Brian a long day getting ready and preparing for the event. Once the ceremony was over Johanna was a light of sparkling eyes and smiles while Brian looked at his lovely bride with joy and pride! They were both radiant with happiness from being a married couple. It was a joyous time with lots of laughs, from stories told in the Bridal room, to kilts, to cutting the cake with a dagger. This group was wonderful! Congratulations to you both!!



I will put more up in about a week;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.