Monday, June 13, 2011

Photos 4 Cambodia

This August 7-20 I am going to Cambodia with Steps of Justice! I am going as a team photographer. This will be my second time in Cambodia and Steps of Justice has used my past photos in prayer journals, articles, and online resources. I am so excited for this trip and to use my photography to bless others!
Last Sunday I did a little photo shoot at my church, New Community, as a fund raiser for my tip. It was a really fun time and a beautiful sunny day. The 5-min. shoots were in the back of the church near the river under leafy trees. Here are some shots of my fabulous small group; they are an amazing encouragement to me! Thanks so much everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.