Friday, July 1, 2011

Shooting

It is so much fun to have a friend who loves to hang out with the intention and purpose of stirring up our creative sides and shooting for a few hours! Cara and I did just this the other day, wandering around the more wilderness-like places in Manito Park. The lighting was perfect for portraits, not too bright and just a bit of glow to add a dynamic to the setting. After our shooting frenzy we enjoyed a tasty dinner at Lindamans in the warm setting sunshine. Thanks, Cara for a fun evening!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.