Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a Cutie!

I took way too many pictures of this baby! But I couldn't help it, he is just way to cute! I had too much fun photographing Landon with his mom and dad and I had way too much fun editing them afterward. Landon has so many fun expressions. At one point during the photo shoot Landon was smiling at his dad, he was dazzled and would not take his eyes off of him. The whole family was so great to photograph! Thanks for the photo-shoot, Ruth and Layne!





















Ruth and Layne, there are more on my flickr site also!


2 comments:

  1. Vanessa, what a beautiful job you did! What do I need to do to get some prints???!!!
    Viktra (Ruth's mom...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the photo of his little toes and the last one! so sweet.
    I haven't talked to you in so long. I hope everything going great for you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.