Saturday, October 30, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl

Last Sunday was such a rainy day, but for a few hours in the afternoon the clouds broke up to let a splash of sun shine through. There was lovely natural light when Luke and his daughter Ella got their pictures taken together. The park was covered in hues of green, yellow and red which made a beautiful setting. Ella is a sweet girl with lots of fun energy and liked to "ham up" for the camera! She loved playing around with her dad at the park. Thanks for a fun session!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, WA, United States
Photojournalism portraiture: I photograph people, I am not the greatest at landscape, though I often still try. But people are my specialty. I capture natural expressions and emotions during my photo shoots. I focus on the simplicity of fun and life whether it be for an individual or whole wedding party.